Catalan Exam



I have a Catalan exam next Saturday in Bristol, level A2 in the Common European Framework, if that means anything to you. I've done B1 and B2 in Spanish, which wasn't difficult, but doing it in Catalan is a little but of a challenge because it's so related to Spanish that I almost feel like I'm policing myself while I speak in order to NOT say Spanish words. I think it's getting better, but I could do with some more practice, and active practice at that, I read Catalan all the time but I'm not sure how much that helps when it comes down to speaking....

Alex.

(been on an Easter break, but I'll post regularly again now)

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

3 Responses to Catalan Exam

  1. Hoi Alex!

    Veel succes met je examen Catalaans!
    Viel Erfolg mit deiner Katalanischprüfung!
    Good luck with your Catalan exam!
    !Mucho éxito con tu examen en el catalán!

    Saludos de Alemania,

    Fasulye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danke Fasulye,
    I hope to do well, català és una llengua que m'agrada molt! Ich mag Katalanisch. I like Catalan =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck then!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright Alex Tuck, 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.