The Russian Alphabet

I'm not sure about you, but I find the Russian Alphabet fascinating. It feels so close, yet so far, and I love the idea of finally learning another alphabet. Although I've got two books sitting calmly on my shelves - Russian Made Easy (really?) and Russian In Three Months - I've decided to use the FSI resources for the first time. Designed for diplomatic purposes by the United States Government, these courses are free and quite comprehensive. They can be dated, however, so they are probably best used either as a way to dip your toe in or as the starting point for a learning strategy that would include other tools. So here's to free, quality learning resources, I'll tell you how I get on with everything as and when I can =)

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Copyright Alex Tuck, 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.