Those Who Kill

Those of you who follow my blog (tak!) may know that I've been going through a bit of a Danish crime thing in the past few months. I've gone from never having watching a TV series in Danish to having watched both series of The Killing (Forbrydelsen) and one of Borgen, and I'm eagerly waiting the second instalment of the latter. I guess it all started with Wallander, back in those heady days of Saturday nights on BBC4, with hour and a half long episodes set in picturesque Ystad. Since then I've actually been able to make the journey to Ystad and I couldn't recommend it highly enough! So I didn't think TV could get much better, but these recent Danish dramas are excellently produced and written, and I'm looking forward to watching 'Those Who Kill' with those dark Copenhagen nights. I'm not learning Danish, and I probably never will (I'm far more inclined to learn Swedish having travelled extensively there), but it's excellent to be able to sit down in one part of the world and watch an excellent TV programme from another. So thanks DR (Danish state television), keep up the good work!

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

2 Responses to Those Who Kill

  1. Now we just need ITV3 to actually upload it on the ITV player...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich habe im Internet nachgeschaut und gesehen, dass der deutsch-französische Sender ARTE bis zum 9. Márz die Serie "Borgen" sendet. Ich vermute, dass im deutschen Fernsehen die Serie synchronisiert ist, das dänische Original mit Untertiteln wäre für mich besser. Ich bin gespannt, wie mir diese Fernsehserie gefällt!

    Fasulye

    ReplyDelete

Copyright Alex Tuck, 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.